Unite4Humanity is a non-profit organisation working across the globe to strengthen humanity in the face of poverty, social injustice and natural disaster. Through the provision of immediate relief and establishment of self-sustaining development programmes, we aim to invest in real, effective solutions.
Unite4Humanity operates on a 100% donation policy (no salaries, no administrative or travel cost). All our work is carried out by experienced and dedicated volunteers. We do not outsource and take full responsibility for delivering aid. As well as international aid work, Unite4Humanity also support and run UK based community and social welfare initiatives, ranging from providing services for the homeless to working with vulnerable and deprived young people across the United Kingdom.
Unite4Humanity is a Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO). A UK based charity providing aid & relief domestically and worldwide.
Since being established in 2012 Unite4Humanity have Alhamdulillah grown strength to strength and have made a positive impact to the lives of many individuals across the globe with goodwill from businesses such as yours.
- Equipped hospitals in Syria with surplus medical equipment from the UK 2012-2014
- Organised and participated in 2 road convoys to Syria which enabled us to deliver Ambulances, trucks and vans which were later also converted to ambulances. 2012-2013
- Provided a MPV which was to be used as a free taxi in Kilis for Syrian Refugees 2013
- Delivered essential medicinal and food parcels across Syria and Turkey to refugees 2013
- Setup a Wool factory in Turkey which paid 26 widows a wage which would allow them to support their families after the breadwinners had lost their lives 2013-2014.
- Used the factory to provide emergency shelter and food for Syrian refugees fleeing ISIS 2014
- Setup a Zakat programme which gave money and food parcels in Syria 2013
- Hand delivered the produce from the wool factory, jumpers hats and scarves to refugee camps 2013-2014.
- Delivered 300 heaters in Syrian refugee camps to help them through the harsh winter months 2013
- Paid for cancer patient treatment in Turkey 2014
- Hand delivered food parcels to the people of Gaza despite life threatening conditions during the Israeli assault on the Palestinian people 2014.
- 9 Aid Containers sent to Syria 2012-
- Setup a relief camp in Jammu Kashmir and hired search and rescue boats during the 2014 flood crisis.
- Distributed much needed Eid food parcels in Jammu Kashmir 2014
- Supported Sue Ryder 2014 (Thorpe Hall Hospice Peterborough)
- Distributed cooked warm food at the Turkish and Syrian border to Syrian refugees many of whom had not eaten a proper meal in weeks 2013
- 2014 The Alan Henning Academy for Syrian Refugees (450 Children)
- Qurbani and Food Parcels in Serbia 2015
192 Park Road
Registered Charity: 1158152